Looking for more quiet book ideas? Check out my new book Quiet Book Patterns: 25 easy-to-make activities for your children now on sale at amazon.com. Full of original ideas and includes a CD to print off templates!
Supply list to make two quiet books
- 1 ½ yards non-fusible Pellon
- 1 ½ yards wonder under
- ½ yard fabric for each quiet book cover
- 20 Sew on Snaps -size 2/0
- Stiff felt
- Red (2 sheets)
- Blue (2 sheets)
- Gray (4 sheets)
- Off white
- Fine tip Sharpie marker
- Various colors thread
- Three 7 inch zippers (if doing the zipper page)
- Ribbon (to tie pages together)
- Pink ribbon for ballet shoe
- Small google eyes
- Iron transfer paper
- 2 paintbrushes
Cut Pellon into 8 ½” x 7” pages.
For quiet book cover, cut two 17” x 10” pieces (includes ¼” seam allowance) for one cover. For quiet book cover instructions click HERE.